Advanced Technology and Techniques
SERVPRO of Des Moines NW does not just have the best technicians, we have the most up to date equipment available. From our Fluke thermal cameras to our state of the art moisture readers we can not just read the moisture levels in your walls, we can see it. If you have a problem, SERVPRO Des Moines NW can fix it. We provide our customers with the security of knowing that what we are doing needs to be done, and why. Listed below is just some of the equipment that SERVPRO of Des Moines NW utilizes on a daily basis.
- Thermal Cameras
- Survey Master Protimeters
- Hydro Master 2 Protimeters
- Air Scrubbers
- Truck Mounts
- Floor Drying Mats
- Commercial Grade Dehus
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.