Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Des Moines NW takes pride in its customers and the quality of work we provide. When you call SERVPRO of Des Moines NW you will always get an answer or if it is after hours a return call. SERVPRO of Des Moines NW will not just send a scout to your loss like our competitors, we will send a whole team no matter what time of day or night it is 365 days a year. SERVPRO of Des Moines NW takes the initiative to provide the customer with a personalized experience and make sure they are satisfied with our work.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (515) 986-3711
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Des Moines NW arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.