Step 5: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Your Walls, Flooring, and Ceiling will most likely require professional cleaning services. In addition to cleaning your property's structure, we will clean your Furniture, Upholstery, Clothing, and other restore able belongings damaged by water. Most flooding and water damage also require professional Odor Removal, and Deodorization since wet materials have a very distinct odor.
- Contents Restoration- SERVPRO of Des Moines NW specializes in restoring contents damaged by Fire, Water, Mold. Our expertise "Restore" versus "Replace" mentality can help save money while preserving keepsakes that can't be replaced.
- Odor Removal- Ozone Machines and Air Scrubbers
- Sanitizing Treatments
- Disposal- Anything damaged we will dispose for you.
SERVPRO of Des Moines NW specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. Learn more about Contents Restoration.
- Dry Cleaning
- Wet Cleaning
- Spray and Wipe
- Foam Cleaning
- Abrasive Cleaning
- Immersion Cleaning
Odor Removal and Deodorization
We are trained to identify and eliminate offensive odors. Our technical expertise and industrial grade air scrubbers and fogging equipment go well beyond simply masking odors and other shortcuts that don’t work when your odor problem is serious or persistent.
- Odor Removal and Deodorization
- Air Scrubbers and Fogging Equipment
Depending on the scenario, we may use antimicrobial, antibacterial, or disinfectant treatments to clean your property.
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Treatments
- Sanitizing and Disinfectant Treatments
We will remove and dispose of damaged materials with guidance from you and your insurance adjuster.
- Properly Dispose of Refuse