Step 6: Restoration
Restoration is the final step of the process of restoring your Home or Business, to its Pre-Water damage conditions. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing Drywall and installing new carpets. Some jobs may entail major repairs, such as reconstruction of various areas or rooms in your Home or Business.
- Emergency Building Services- If your Home or Business is damaged by a Storm or Water, our immediate concern may include temporary protective measures to prevent additional damages. Board up Windows or Doors or placing a Tarp on your Roof.
- Repairs and Minor Building Services- SERVPRO of Des Moines NW will follow building and repair services, to Restore your Home or Business to Pre-Water damage conditions.
- Building Services and Reconstruction- SERVPRO of Des Moines NW handle both initial water damage mitigation and Rebuilding The Effected Areas. Having our qualified SERVPRO of Des Moines NW team for the entire process, can help saving time and keep costs low. We can provide continuity by supervising full range of restoration services, that will bring your Home or Business back to functionality.
Emergency Building Services
When your home has been damaged by a storm or water, the immediate concern may include temporary protective measures to prevent additional damages, like placing a roof tarp. Learn more about our building services.
- Roof Tarp
- Temporary Fencing
- Move-Out / Pack-Out
- Temporary Warehouse Space
Repairs and Minor Building Services
The following building and repair services may be necessary to restore your home to pre-water damage condition.
- Drywall Removal and Installation
- Hardwood Floor Repair
- Tile Floor Repair
- Carpet Repair and Installation
Building Services and Reconstruction
SERVPRO of Des Moines NW can simplify the restoration process by handling both the initial water damage mitigation and rebuilding the affected areas. Having one qualified company for the entire process can save time and keep costs low. We can provide this continuity by supervising a full range of restoration services that will bring a building back to full functionality.
- Reconstruction and Building Services